Skip to main content

COVID-19 information - To learn about Auckland Council’s response to COVID-19 visit OurAuckland

Water restrictions in Auckland - Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn more

Whakaaetanga rawa

Resource consents

The information in this section relates to how to get a resource consent and related approvals. There is a link to the building consent section at the bottom of the page.

The Government has introduced a short-term consenting process to fast-track projects that promote employment, while showing sustainable management, to support the COVID-19 recovery. Under this legislation, applications are lodged with the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA). We do not process these. For more on fast-track consents, or to speak to someone about an application made under this legislation, contact the EPA.

 Related topics



Building consents consentsInformation on building consents, including; how to apply, fees, certificates you need, changing a consent, checklists, appeals, producer statements, CCC, licensed building practitioners and more.aspxBuilding and consents
Building consent fees and charges consent fees and chargesView fees and charges when applying for a building consent.aspxBuilding consents