Rīpoata mō te kainamutanga ki te kōwhiringa pōti 2019
Pre-election report 2019
See what issues Auckland is facing in the lead up to the local election.
About the pre-election report
Before every election, the chief executive prepares a pre-election report to outline important issues facing Auckland.
Publication of the report is a good time for candidates and voters to start thinking about what is important to them.
What the report covers
The report covers issues like:
- exploring transport possibilities
- addressing the supply of housing and infrastructure
- supporting inclusive communities and tackling inequality
- enhancing Māori identity and wellbeing
- investing in community facilities
- protecting the natural environment
- responding to climate change.
Read the pre-election report
Auckland Council pre-election report 2019.
You can also download a printable version below.
NZSL version of the pre-election report
|Pre-election Report 2022||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/elections/Pages/pre-election-report-2022.aspx||Pre-election Report 2022||Find out what issues Auckland is facing in the lead up to the 2022 local election.||aspx||Elections|