Skip to main content
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 Visitors to our buildings should check in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or register manually.
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 Alert Level 1
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

1. Do you need an alcohol on-licence?

You need an alcohol on-licence to sell or supply alcohol to be consumed on your business premises.

Examples include:

  • restaurant (including BYO)
  • bar, tavern or nightclub
  • theatre or cinema
  • hotel
  • function centre
  • winery cellar door
  • conveyance (i.e. bus, train, plane).