Skip to main content
Flooding and storm events
More For information on disruptions to our services and facilities, see our closures page. Learn moreFlooding and storm events

4. What you need to apply for an alcohol on-licence

  • Original application form.
  • Copies of your new planning and building certificates.
  • A copy of the menu - see Food in alcohol on-licence business sites and clubs.   
  • A copy of your host responsibility policy and an alcohol management plan - see Write a host responsibility policy.
  • Our permission in writing, if it is a council-owned building, facility or land.
  • A letter of authorisation for the consultant, if you use a consultant.
  • A photo of the main entrance.
  • A copy of the floor plans highlighting restricted or supervised areas and the main entrance.
  • A copy of your Certificate of Incorporation if you are a company.