Skip to main content
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 Visitors to our buildings should check in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or register manually.
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 Alert Level 1
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

Whākina ngā whakararu UAV me te kaiwhakatopa UAV

Make a complaint about UAVs and UAV operators

Drone flown over your property

If a drone flies above your property without permission or you feel your privacy has been breached, you can make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner or the Civil Aviation Authority.

Breach of rules

If a drone operator has breached the Public Safety and Nuisance Bylaw 2013 or the UAV code of conduct, phone us on 09 301 0101.

For any breach of civil aviation rules, refer to the Civil Aviation Authority.

Urgent threat to public safety

If there is an urgent threat to public safety, call 111 for the police.