The role of the Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel
The Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel offers advice based on their experiences living as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex (GLBTI) people, to help us improve outcomes for this community.
- identify the issues that are important to the rainbow community
- provide advice on our regional strategies, policies and plans
- help us effectively engage with the rainbow community.
Members of the panel
- Julie Radford-Poupard (co-chair)
- John Kingi (co-chair)
- Aram Wu
- Moira Clunie
- Mark Fisher
- Lexie Matheson
- Julie Watson
- Diana Rands
- Bruce Kilmister
- Audrey Hutcheson
- Dave Hati
- Councillor Richard Hills (liaison councillor)
- Councillor Cathy Casey (chief liaison councillor)
Lead officer: James Hassall
Deputy lead officer: Liz Ennor
Meetings of the panel
The Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel holds three scheduled meetings and up to seven meetings with staff each year.
Scheduled meetings are open to the public.
For dates, agendas and minutes, see
agendas and minutes.
Get in touch with the panel
To attend or present at a meeting of the Rainbow Communities Advisory Panel, or find more information, email email@example.com.