- All plans are drawn at 1:100 or 1:200 scale and show a north point, boundary dimensions and bearings, adjoining legal descriptions, street numbers and metric scale bars, datum point, site contours including spot levels on the relevant boundaries.
- Complete an assessment of environmental effects (AEE).
- Provide descriptions of:
- the activity
- the site at which the activity will occur
- any other activities that are part of the proposal to which the application relates
- any other resource consents required for the proposal to which the application relates.
Identify who might be interested in or affected by the activity and how they might be affected.