Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Dispute an environmental fine

Whakahē i te whaina take taiao

To dispute an environmental fine, write to us within 28 days of the notice date.

Send your dispute letter to:

Resource Consents Compliance
Auckland Council
Private Bag 92300
Auckland 1142

or your email to the person who issued the notice.

Include your infringement notice number with your dispute letter or email.

We will respond to you within 10 working days.

 Related topics