Skip to main content

COVID-19 information - To learn about Auckland Council’s response to COVID-19 visit OurAuckland

Water restrictions in Auckland - Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn more

1. Check if you need a consent to open a food business in your area

Opening a new business

You may need a resource consent.

To find out if you need a resource consent, call us on 09 301 0101 and ask for the planning helpdesk.

Other licences you may need as well as a food registration