The purpose of our Compliance Policy is to provide an understanding of our approach to activities that impact negatively on environmental damage, public health, safety and well-being.
What the Compliance Policy does
This policy is designed to protect and promote the long-term sustainable management of:
- Auckland's natural and physical resources
- quality buildings, urban spaces and infrastructure
- strong healthy communities.
What the Compliance Policy covers
- What laws the Regulatory Compliance Unit uses to monitor compliance.
- The principles of compliance.
- How we encourage compliance.
- How we respond to non-compliance.
- How we assess risk.
- What to expect if you complain.
- How we recover costs.
Get a copy of the Compliance and Enforcement Policy