Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Holidays Act payment to affected council employees

A number of New Zealand organisations incorrectly implemented the Holidays Act legislation, resulting in errors across several types of pay.

​Payment to past council employees 

Past council employees who are affected will receive a one off payment in November 2019.

Payment to past employees will involve a registration and identity confirmation process.

If you were affected you will receive an email or letter inviting you to register.

If you have changed home address or email address since working for the council, you can contact us to update your details. 

 09 354 2020

Payment to current council employees 

We will make the first Holidays Act interim payments to impacted current employees from May 2018.