Celebrating Auckland's rich diversity
Ōtara-Papatoetoe Local Board's annual flagship event is returning in its third year.
Diversity Festival is a free cultural event. It celebrates south Auckland's rich diversity through cultural experiences. The event will feature:
- a variety of performances
- cultural stalls and exhibitions
- a diverse range of food
- educational and commercial stalls.
Our vision is to showcase the area’s magnificent and diverse range of cultures, through music, food and dance.
What we hope to get out of the festival
Through this festival, the local board aims to:
- host an event celebrating the vibrant cultures and communities of Ōtara-Papatoetoe
- showcase our diverse local talent, businesses and community groups to people from across Tāmaki Makaurau
- enable our neighbourhoods to be well-connected and desirable places to live and visit.
Register your interest in becoming a stallholder, performer or sponsor
We are now calling for expressions of interest for stallholders, performers and sponsors for the Diversity Festival 2020.
We expect that all applicants for stall sites meet the following criteria:
- The applications will be accepted based on the vision for the festival.
- All details must be completed on the application form.
- Stallholders may not on-sell or share their site with another organisation or business without prior agreement from the Event Organiser.
- All stallholders must fill in the details of the equipment they require. There may be some cost attached to the equipment hire. Contact Event organiser for more details.
- All food stallholders MUST use compostable containers, bags and serveware.
How to register
Register online now
This expression of interest will take approximately 5-10 minutes to answer.
For further information, contact:
Festival Manager, World Council of Sikh Affairs
027 274 6401