Celebrating Auckland's rich diversity
Ōtara-Papatoetoe Local Board's Diversity Festival is returning for its fourth year.
This is a free cultural festival celebrating south Auckland's rich diversity through cultural experiences.
The event features:
- a variety of performances
- cultural stalls and exhibitions
- a diverse range of food
- educational and commercial stalls.
What we hope to get out of the festival
Our vision is to showcase the area's magnificent and diverse range of cultures, through music, food and dance.
Through this festival, we aim to:
- host an event celebrating the vibrant cultures and communities of Ōtara-Papatoetoe
- showcase our diverse local talent, businesses and community groups to people from across Tāmaki Makaurau
- enable our neighbourhoods to be well-connected and desirable places to live and visit.
Register your interest to become a stallholder or performer
We are calling for expressions of interest for stallholders and performers for Diversity Festival 2021.
We expect all applicants to meet the following criteria:
- The application form must be completed in full.
- Stallholders can't on-sell or share their sites with another organisation or business without prior agreement from the event organisers.
- Food stallholders must use compostable containers, bags and serveware.
How to register
Register as a performer
Register as a stallholder
Each expression of interest will take approximately 5-10 minutes to answer.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 6 November 2020.
More information about the event
For more information, contact our event production team at email@example.com