Skip to main content
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 Visitors to our buildings should check in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or register manually.
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 Alert Level 1
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

Hei neke whare

Relocate a building

 Related topics



Consider stormwater when building stormwater when buildingIf you are doing any sort of development, one of the factors you need to consider is stormwater. Find out what you need to know about stormwater before you begin.aspx
Apply for a resource consent for a resource consentFind out how to apply for a resource consent.aspx
Apply for a building consent for a building consentFind out how to apply for a building consent and view the relevant fees. aspx
Building consent fees and charges consent fees and chargesView fees and charges when applying for a building consent.aspx
Altering an existing building an existing buildingWhat to do if you intend to alter your existing building.aspx
Place a third party (safe and sanitary) report on your property file a third party (safe and sanitary) report on your property fileFind out what a third party report is and how you can place it on your property file. We are not liable for the contents of the report nor any representations made with in the report. aspx