Whakaritea he puka kaute ā-kaihoko
Set up a customer account
Why set up a customer account with us
You can open an account with us if you regularly request work from us on credit terms.
It can be used for buying:
- Land Information Memorandums (LIMs)
- property information (files and reports)
- other council goods and services.
How to set up a customer account
Complete the application form and return it to us, including appropriate documentation.
Make sure that you:
- complete the application form in full so we can assess your credit and finance details correctly
- sign the application form and accept our terms and conditions of credit
- tell us what goods or services you will need from us
- supply the appropriate documentation with your application.
Documentation to include
- certificate of incorporation
- copy of the photo identification of the person signing the form (the director of the company).
- If the signatory is not a company director, please attach delegated authority from the director.
Charities and societies:
- registration certificate (charities)
- incorporation certificate (societies)
- copy of the photo identification of the person signing the form.
You can request a copy of your certificate of incorporation (companies), registration certificate (charities) or incorporation certificate (societies) from the New Zealand Companies Office.
Return the application
You can email or post your completed application and documentation to us.
Auckland Council Accounting Services
Private Bag 92300
What happens next
We will process your application within
15 working days.
If successful, we will send your account details to you.
Contact us if you need more information.