Set up a customer account
Whakaritea he puka kaute ā-kaihoko
Why set up a customer account with us
You can open an account with us if you regularly request work from us on credit terms.
It can be used for buying:
- Land Information Memorandums (LIMs)
- property information (files and reports)
- other council goods and services.
How to set up a customer account
Fill in the application form and return to us:
Make sure that you:
- complete the application form in full so we can assess your credit and finance details correctly
- sign the application form and accept our terms and conditions of credit
- tell us what goods or services you will need from us
- supply the appropriate documentation with your application.
Documentation to include
- Certificate of incorporation - available on the
New Zealand Companies Office website.
- Copy of the photo identification of the person signing the form (the director of the company).
- If the signatory is not a company director, please attach delegated authority from the director.
Charities and societies
Return the application
You can email, post or fax your completed application and documentation to us.
Auckland Council Accounting Services
Private Bag 92300
What happens next
We will process your application within
15 working days.
If successful, we will send your account details to you.
Contact us if you need more information.