Whakaritea he puka kaute ā-kaihoko
Set up a customer account
Why set up a customer account with us
You can open an account with us if you regularly request work from us on credit terms.
It can be used for buying:
- Land Information Memorandums (LIMs)
- property information (files and reports)
- other council goods and services.
How to set up a customer account
Complete the application form and return it to us, including appropriate documentation.
Make sure that you:
- complete the application form in full so we can assess your credit and finance details correctly
- sign the application form and accept our terms and conditions of credit
- tell us what goods or services you will need from us
- supply the appropriate documentation with your application.
Documentation to include
- certificate of incorporation
- copy of the photo identification of the person signing the form (the director of the company).
- If the signatory is not a company director, please attach delegated authority from the director.
Charities and societies:
- registration certificate (charities)
- incorporation certificate (societies)
- copy of the photo identification of the person signing the form.
You can request a copy of your certificate of incorporation (companies), registration certificate (charities) or incorporation certificate (societies) from the New Zealand Companies Office.
Return the application
You can email or post your completed application and documentation to us.
Auckland Council Accounting Services
Private Bag 92300
What happens next
We will process your application within
15 working days.
If successful, we will send your account details to you.
Contact us if you need more information.
|Order a property report||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/buying-property/order-property-report||Order a property report||Choose from LIMs, property files, a building or resource consent report, or information on contaminated land. ||aspx||Property file|
|What can I do in my zone?||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/building-and-consents/Pages/what-can-do-zone.aspx||What can I do in my zone?||Find out how to check your property zone and the different activities allowed in your zone. Includes information on different housing zones.||aspx||Planning zones|
|Find your property rates or valuation||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/Pages/find-property-rates-valuation.aspx||Find your property rates or valuation||Enter your address to view your property rates or property value.||aspx||Rates
Council valuation and revaluation|
|Property sales information||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/buying-property/Pages/property-sales-information.aspx||Property sales information||Find out why Auckland Council shares details of a property sale.||aspx||Council valuation and revaluation|
|Privacy of your property rates information||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/who-can-access-your-rates-account/Pages/privacy-of-rates-information.aspx||Privacy of your property rates information||Find out who we can give property rates account information to.||aspx||Rates|
|Manage your rates online with myAUCKLAND||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/ways-to-pay-your-rates/Pages/manage-your-rates-online-with-my-auckland.aspx||Manage your rates online with myAUCKLAND||Pay your property rates, view your transaction history, rates balances, find your PIN and more, using myAUCKLAND.||aspx||Rates|