Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Where livestock can graze

Ngā wāhi e taka kai ai te kararehe pāmu

​If you want to graze your livestock on public land, you need permission from either:

  • our Parks Team (if in a public park)
  • Auckland Transport road reserve.

We will consider:

  • the location of the animals
  • whether the fencing is appropriate
  • whether the animals may cause a nuisance to the public.
To get permission to graze your livestock in a park or on a road reserve, contact us.

 Related topics