Skip to main content
COVID-19 information For information about COVID-19, visit
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 information
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland


Opt out of weed spraying on your property boundary (no-spray register)

Before you start

Use this form to request that we do not complete any weed control with agrichemical on the berm or park boundary of your property.

You should know

We need to verify that you live at the property to process your request.

You will need one form of proof of your address to request that we add your property to the no-spray register:

  • utility bill (e.g. water or power)
  • propery rates notice
  • bank statement.

You can upload a proof of address with this form or we will contact you to provide this later.

Five minutes estimated time to complete this form.