Ngā mea kāhore mātou e tuku pūtea
What we don't fund
Projects that we will fund
For a list of possible grant-funded activities, see page 22 of the Community Grants Policy on this page.
Projects that community grants don't fund
Community grants are not available for:
- debt servicing or repayment
- legal or medical expenses
- activities that promote religious ministry or political purposes
- public services that are the responsibility of central government, e.g. core education, health
- physical works (e.g. improvements to community buildings) before the appropriate consents have been obtained
- purchase of alcohol.
Projects that regional grants don't fund
In addition to the exclusions listed above, we will also not fund:
- medical expenses
- travel and accommodation outside Auckland
- retrospective costs
- fundraising events or activities.
To check for other regional grants exclusions, download:
To check for other local board grants exclusions, get a copy of the local board programme that applies to your project.