Find the food grade of a restaurant or cafe
Kimi tohu māhiti o tētahi wharekai, whare kawhi rānei
Search and find out what eatsafe grade your local restaurant, cafe, takeaway or any other food outlet has received.
If you can't find a food business it may be because the food operator:
- does not require a registration under the Food Act 2014
- is not registered with the council
- has not applied for registration.
Reasons food businesses do not display eatsafe grade
The food business:
- is operating under a custom food control plan or national programme not graded under eatsafe Auckland
- is operating under a national programme that is graded but the display of grade is voluntary
- has recently opened or changed owners and has not yet been verified.