Skip to main content
Water restrictions Restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions

Business licences

Raihana pakihi

COVID-19 environmental health information

See COVID-19 Alert Level 1 environmental health response.

 Related topics



Promotions and displays and displaysIf you want to hand out promotional goods you will need a licence. Meet with us before you apply and view the guidelines for displaying goods on the footpath.aspx
Signs you own a business and you want to put up a business sign, check which signs you are able to display in your area.aspx
Event permits permitsCheck if you need an event permit and find out how to apply for one.aspx
Apply for a film permit for a film permitWho to contact to apply for a film permit in Auckland.aspx