Get your seized equipment back
Tono kia whakahokia mai ō taputapu i murua
We return equipment only if we are satisfied it will not be used to create further noise problems.
If we refuse to return your property, you can appeal to the
How to get your seized equipment back
To request your property back, you need to:
contact us to arrange an interview
- complete an Application for Return of Property Form.
- pay all costs relating to the seizure (call outs, storage, administration and delivery) at one of our
Bring to your interview:
- your completed form
- proof of identity, such as a driver’s licence or passport
- the original copy of the seizure notice (so we return the property to the rightful owner)
- receipt for payment for all costs.
Contact us to find out where to collect your goods.
Read fee table.
|Description|| Fee type, basis of charging|| Fee|
|Noise equipment seizure|
|Other equipment seizure|
- Fee for noise equipment seizure includes contractor cost.
Paying your fine
If you get an infringement notice, you need to pay the fine within 28 days or write to us explaining why you haven't paid.
You can pay by:
- credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
Find out how to
pay a fine.