Ka pēhea te whakaaweawe a te Tahua Ohotata 2020/2021 i ō reti
How your rates are impacted by Emergency Budget 2020/2021
Changes to your rates in the Emergency Budget 2020/2021 include:
- an average general rates increase of 3.5 per cent
- an increase to the Uniform Annual General Charge from $424 to $439 (3.5 per cent)
- continuation in the reduction in the business differential.
There are also a number of changes to targeted rates, including:
- Accommodation Provider Targeted Rate (APTR)
- waste management
- water and wastewater
- building and retrofit work
- business improvement.
|Our 10-year budget (long-term plan)||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/plans-projects-policies-reports-bylaws/our-plans-strategies/budget-plans/our-10-year-budget||Our 10-year budget (long-term plan)||Our 10-year budget (long-term plan) sets out the activities, services and investments we have planned for the next 10 years.||aspx|
|Find your property rates or valuation||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/Pages/find-property-rates-valuation.aspx||Find your property rates or valuation||Check the details of your property rates and valuation. ||aspx|