- Tūpuna Maunga authority - $16.8 million capital and $6.7 million operating.
- Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei Reserves Board - $7.7 million capital and $6.6 million operating.
- Te Poari o Kaipātiki ki Kaipara - $8.7 million capital and $2.8 million operating.
Arts and culture programmes, community development and safety programmes
Additional funding ($4.3 million) of the contestable grant funds for arts and culture programmes, community development and safety programmes, and regional events.
This brings the total amount of these funds to $20 million over the 10 years.
Surf Lifesaving Northern Region
Additional $3.7 million of capital funding for the development or renewal of facilities at Karioatahi, North Piha and Orewa.
Auckland Marine Rescue Centre Trust
A $2 million capital grant to the trust for urgent repair and renewal of their building.
Additional operating grants
- Auckland City Mission - $475,000
- Mangere Mountain Education Trust - $204,000
- Hibiscus Youth Council Centre - $100,000
South Auckland partnership project
Another partnership project follows the success of the place based programme in the south of Auckland (the Southern Initiative).
The programme is being extended to the western part of Auckland with funding of $500,000 per year.
This programme works with the central government departments and community groups to address some of the social and economic challenges that these communities face.
Regional facilities funding
Some additional funding has also gone into regional facilities such as Auckland Zoo (for renewals and animal acquisition) and the Art Gallery (for operating costs).