Open for submissions
until 29 September 2022
About the plan change
Plan Change 83 aims to undertake the following:
- Additions to Schedule 10
- the addition of 24 individual trees and four groups of trees to Schedule 10
- the introduction of an automatic update clause
- Addressing inaccuracies/inconsistencies in Schedule 10 Notable Tree Schedule and Chapter D13 Notable Trees Overlay
- the amendment of a further 64 listings in Schedule 10
- the removal of 51 trees in Schedule 10 where the trees are no longer present or health has deteriorated considerably
- the removal of reference in Chapter D13 Notable Trees Overlay to diagrams which have been removed
If you would like to nominate a tree to be scheduled (which is outside of the scope of this plan change), see Nominate a tree to be evaluated for scheduling as a notable tree for more information on how to do this.
PC 83 Notable Trees Information Sheet.pdf
Notification: 18 August 2022
Submissions close: 29 September 2022
Friend of the submitter
We understand that RMA processes can be a little daunting, so we have appointed a 'Friend of Submitter' who is an independent advisor to help submitters.
The Friend of the submitter can help explain the process, advise you on lodging your submission, how to express your views, and what to do after lodging your submission.
This service is available throughout the submission period and in the lead-up to the hearings.
To contact the Friend of the Submitter for assistance please email email@example.com or phone 021 349 521.
There is no cost for this service which is contracted and funded through the governments Environmental Protection Agency.
Plan change documents
Other ways to make a submission
Post your submission to:
Attn: Planning Technician
Level 24, 135 Albert Street
Private Bag 92300