Closed for further submissions
About the plan change
Plan Change 83 aims to undertake the following:
- Additions to Schedule 10
- the addition of 24 individual trees and four groups of trees to Schedule 10
- the introduction of an automatic update clause
- Addressing inaccuracies/inconsistencies in Schedule 10 Notable Tree Schedule and Chapter D13 Notable Trees Overlay
- the amendment of a further 64 listings in Schedule 10
- the removal of 51 trees in Schedule 10 where the trees are no longer present or health has deteriorated considerably
- the removal of reference in Chapter D13 Notable Trees Overlay to diagrams which have been removed
If you would like to nominate a tree to be scheduled (which is outside of the scope of this plan change), see Nominate a tree to be evaluated for scheduling as a notable tree for more information on how to do this.
PC 83 Notable Trees Information Sheet.pdf
Notification: 18 August 2022
Submissions close: 29 September 2022.
Summary of Decisions Requested notified on 5 December 2022.
Further submissions period extended and has now closed midnight 20 January 2023.
Friend of the submitter
We understand that RMA processes can be a little daunting, so we have appointed a 'Friend of Submitter' who is an independent advisor to help submitters.
The Friend of the submitter can help explain the process, advise you on lodging your further submission, how to express your views, and what to do after lodging your further submission.
This service is available throughout the further submission period and in the lead-up to the hearings.
There is no cost for this service.
Further submission report
The Further submissions report is sorted by:
- original submission number
- further submission number.
This report includes:
- the summary of decisions requested in submissions to Plan Change 83
- any further submission in support or opposition.
Plan change documents
Further submission report documents
Extension of time to Further Submission period
Notification of summary of decisions requested documents
Direction from Chair of hearing panel
Is the information on this page helpful?
To ask for help or report a problem with our services or facilities, contact us.