Pay your property rates online - Account2Account (bank transfer)
Utua ō reiti mā te ipurangi - Account2Account (takinga whakawhiti ā-pēke)
What is Account2Account (A2A)
Account2Account (A2A) is an alternate payment method for customers who don't have, or don't use, a credit card.
You can make online payments directly from your bank account via our website, in real time.
Banks that enable A2A transactions
You need to set up online banking with one of the banks that support A2A transactions to use this service:
- TSB (make sure you can make one off payments from your TSB internet banking account)
From time to time, Account2Account service may not be available. You will need to:
- pay another way to avoid a late payment penalty
- try paying again at a later time.
How to pay using A2A?
Follow the onscreen prompts and wait while your rates payment is processed.
Make an A2A payment
What you should know
- By using this service you accept our
terms and conditions.
- We do not collect or save customers' bank account information.
- Allow enough time for your payment to get to us by the due date to avoid a penalty.
- We will email you a payment confirmation if you provide an email address.
- We do not charge for the A2A service, but check with your bank for any fees or charges. This online transaction is subject to your bank's terms and conditions.
Your payment will appear in your rates account after
two working days.
For information regarding secure online payment transactions, see the security section in the