Tā mātou Tūtohinga Kiritaki
Our Customer Charter
Our Customer Charter outlines what you can expect from us and how you, as a member of the public, can help us to deliver a high standard of customer service.
Customer Charter principles
Our Customer Charter consists of six key principles.
We will listen to you
- We will understand your issue.
- We will use plain language.
- We can communicate in your language.
We will make it easy for you
- We will offer a range of ways to connect with us.
- We will get you to the right place or person quickly.
- We will share our knowledge with you.
- We will be consistent in our service.
We will continually improve
- We will respond to your feedback.
- We will learn from our mistakes.
- We will innovate and adapt.
We will treat you with respect
- We will honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- We will provide services that are accessible.
- We will be inclusive and respect diversity.
We will respect your privacy
- We will look after your health, safety and welfare.
We will get the job done on time
- We will explain how long it will take.
- We will keep you up-to-date.
In return, your commitment to us
- You will treat our people with respect.
- You will give us the correct information at the right time.
- You will work with us collaboratively.
We support our people to take the steps they need to stay safe and look after themselves and others.
|Performance and transparency||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/about-auckland-council/performance-transparency||Performance and transparency||Staff information, Citizen Insights Monitor, Value for Money review, elected member information and candidate requests.||aspx|
|Privacy and official information requests||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/about-auckland-council/privacy-official-information-requests||Privacy and official information requests||Read about our official information services, how to make an official information request, read published responses to information requests.||aspx|
|Make a formal complaint||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/formal-complaint||Make a formal complaint||Submit a formal complaint to us online.||aspx|
|Our contact details||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/Pages/our-contact-details.aspx||Our contact details||Our phone number, online enquiry form, social media links and postal address.||aspx|
|Report a problem||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/Pages/report-a-problem.aspx||Report a problem||Report online if you see a maintenance problem in parks, community facilities or venues, beaches and maunga. For other problems in your community or home, find out how to phone the organisation responsible.||aspx|
|Request a review of the outcome of your formal complaint||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/formal-complaint/Pages/review-formal-complaint.aspx||Request a review of the outcome of your formal complaint||Find out how we work to resolve formal complaints.||aspx|