Bledisloe Lane Service Centre (city centre)
Te Pokapū ratonga o Bledisloe Lane
24 Wellesley Street West
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – Customer service centres information
Our service centres are open.
Regular opening hours
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm.
In addition to our standard services, we offer:
- complimentary wi-fi for customers
- regional parks bookings and payments
- purchase of Timms traps for possum control
- payments and enquiries for Auckland Transport services.
See a list of our standard services
Specialist building and development engineer advice
We offer bookable 15 minute appointments for engineer and building advice:
- Specialist building advice can be booked from 9am to 3pm, Tuesday to Thursday.
- Development engineer advice can be booked from 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Call 09 301 0101 to book.
If you have an engineer or building advice appointment, we can give you a voucher for one hour of free parking.
To get a parking voucher, you need to:
- park at the Civic Car Park and take your ticket with you
- present the ticket to a member of staff at Bledisloe Lane Service Centre.
Our staff will give you a voucher to use at the pay machine at the Civic Car Park.
You should know
If you stay in the car park longer than your voucher allows, you will need to pay an extra amount at the pay machine.
For hourly rates, see Civic Car Park on the Auckland Transport website.