Community service centre
Te Pokapū ratonga ā-Hapori
Our community service centres provide a range of services.
Although very similar, community service centres do not offer the same level of service as a main service centre.
Some of the services they may not be able to provide are:
- the availability of specialist regulatory knowledge on site
- the ability to view property information
- some centres are unable to accept cash as a form of payment.
- General enquiries on all council information
- Payments of invoices and accounts
- Rates and valuations
- Rates and valuation search
- Rebates and remissons
- LIMs and other property services
- Apply for a LIM
- Request property files
- Drainage plans
- Specialist regulatory services (consents and licensing)
- Building, planning, environmental health and licensing
- Dog registration
- Request for service
- Noise control
- Rubbish and recycling
- Stormwater and drainage
- Request for information
- Copies of publications and reports.
- credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.