- General enquiries on all council information
- Payments of invoices and accounts
- Rates and valuations
- Rates and valuation search
- Rebates and remissions
- LIMs and other property services
- Apply for a LIM
- Request property files
- Drainage plans
- Specialist regulatory services (consents and licensing)
- Building, planning, environmental health and licensing
- Dog registration
- Request for service
- Noise control
- Rubbish and recycling
- Stormwater and drainage
- Request for information
- Copies of publications and reports.
- Cash (not available at all centres)
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
Services available at other service centres
Although very similar, community service centres do not offer all the services that are available at main service centres.
Some of the services they may not be able to provide are:
- the availability of specialist regulatory knowledge on site
- the ability to view property information.
For these services, visit one of our main service centres:
Graham Street Service Centre (CBD)
Manukau Service Centre
Ōrewa Service Centre
Waiheke Island Service Centre
Warkworth Service Centre