Ōrewa Service Centre
Te Pokapū ratonga o Ōrewa
The severe heavy rain weather event on Monday 21 March has caused flooding around the vaccination centre and Ōrewa Service Centre.
Ōrewa Service Centre is closed until Monday 28 March for repairs.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm
In addition to complimentary wi-fi for customers, we offer:
Self-service customer area
- Dog registration.
- Rates payments.
- Payments and enquiries for Auckland Transport services.
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
Payments and bookings
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Regional parks bookings and payments.
- Purchase of Timms traps or Trapinator for possum control.
Specialist building and development engineer advice
We offer bookable 15-minute appointments for engineer and building advice:
- Specialist building advice can be booked from 9am to 4pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Development engineer advice can be booked from 10am to 2pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
Call 09 301 0101 to arrange an appointment.
Free customer parking is available onsite.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
09 301 0101
|Warkworth Service Centre||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/warkworth-service-centre.aspx||Warkworth Service Centre||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Warkworth Service Centre.||aspx|