COVID-19 Red setting – Customer service centres information
All council service centres are open in accordance with government guidelines including the use of face masks and 1-metre physical distancing.
Everyone aged 12 and three months or older will need a
My Vaccine pass to enter this service centre. Have your vaccine pass ready to show to the team each time you visit.
NZ COVID Tracer app to scan or check in manually. Visit
covid19.govt.nz for government advice on physical distancing and face coverings.
Pukekohe Library and council services
Te Wharepukapuka o Pukekohe me ngā ratonga kaunihera
12 Massey Avenue
Pukekohe Library for opening hours.
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
Specialist building and development engineer advice
We offer bookable 15-minute appointments for building advice:
- Specialist building advice can be booked from 12pm to 4pm, Friday.
Call 09 301 0101 to pre-book an appointment.
Free customer parking is available behind the library. You can access it from Edinburgh Street.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
09 301 0101