If we missed your inorganic collection
Ina mahue i a mātou tō kohinga paraumu kore
There may be a card left in your letterbox explaining why we haven't collected your inorganic material.
We do not collect inorganic material if:
- you didn't book an inorganic collection with us
- it has been placed outside your property on the kerbside - this is deemed illegal dumping and could incur a fine of up to $400
- you put out more than the allowable amount
- the collectors were unable to get access because the gates were locked or your dog was not contained
- there were prohibited or hazardous items.
- the material was not out by 7am on your collection day.
If you have complied with the inorganic terms and conditions and your material was still missed, call us on 09 301 0101.