If we missed your inorganic collection
Ina mahue i a mātou tō kohinga paraumu kore
Some of the items have been collected
Our collectors will not collect material or items if:
- you have put out more than one cubic metre
- there are prohibited materials or hazardous items
- you have put out your items after 7am on your collection day.
If the material or items do not meet our collection criteria they will not be collected.
Check your letterbox for a Non Collect Card from our collectors. The card will have a specific reason for any partial collection.
Enquire about a partial collection
If you have complied with the terms and conditions of the inorganic collection and some of your inorganic material or items were not collected, contact us with your reference number.
None of your items or material have been collected
You will need to check your letterbox for a Non Collect Card which will explain why we haven't collected your items.
This may have happened because:
- mechanical breakdown or staff absences
- the collectors were unable to get access (gates were locked or dog not contained)
- the material and items were placed outside your property on the kerbside
Report a missed collection
If you have complied with the terms and conditions of the inorganic collection and your materials or items were not collected, call us with your booking reference number on:
09 301 0101