Skip to main content

Tautohea he whaina tā noa me te whiu otaota

Dispute a rubbish dumping or littering fine

How to dispute a rubbish dumping or littering fine

If you want to dispute your rubbish dumping fine, refer to the 'Summary of Rights' on the reverse of the infringement notice.

You have to put your dispute or request for a court hearing, in writing to:

Auckland Council
Waste Contracts and Compliance
Private Bag 92300
Auckland 1142


 Related topics



Ways to reduce your waste to reduce your wasteLearn the different ways you can contribute to waste minimisation.aspxReducing waste
How to get rid of unwanted items to get rid of unwanted itemsFind out the disposal options for each type of waste or unwanted item.aspxRecycling
Fines for rubbish dumping and littering for rubbish dumping and litteringFind out about infringements and fines for littering and illegal dumping.aspxDumping and littering
Pay a fine for littering or rubbish dumping a fine for littering or rubbish dumpingFind out how to pay your littering or rubbish dumping fine.aspxDumping and littering
Reduce hazardous waste hazardous wasteLearn how to reduce waste that's harmful to the environment.aspxReducing waste