Auckland Transport (AT)
Ngā Kaitoko Mahi Kaikawe o Tāmaki Makaurau
AT provides and maintains all of the Auckland region’s transport services and infrastructure, roads (except motorways and state highways), footpaths, public transport, parking, and cycling.
What AT does
AT is responsible for:
- planning, funding and managing public transport
- operating and maintaining the local road network
- creating and promoting alternative ways to get around the city.
Visit the AT website if you want to know about:
- paying parking fines (parking tickets and infringements)
- parking permits, including residential and mobility parking
- public transport
- cycling and walking paths
- roading, road works, vehicle crossings
- street lights
- harbourmaster services.