Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Notify us of earthworks on contaminated land

Whakamōhiotia mai mātou mō ngā mahi i runga whenua tāhawahawa

Earthworks on contaminated land

If you are planning to dig or disturb contaminated land for any reason, including testing, you need to notify us in writing before you start.

You can notify us:

 By post

Send the completed notification form to:

Auckland Council
Private Bag 92300
Auckland 1142

 In person

​Bring the completed notification form to any one of our service centres.