Costs that the Creative Communities Scheme (CCS) supports
Āta tirohia ngā utu ka tautokona e te Kaupapa Hapori Oro Hanganga
Costs the CCS supports
You can apply for support for:
- materials for arts activities or programmes
- venue or equipment hire
- personnel and administrative costs for short-term projects
- promotion and publicity of arts activities.
Costs the CCS doesn't provide support for
The CCS does not support:
- ongoing administration or personnel costs that are not related to the specific project
- costs for projects already started or completed
- travel costs to attend performances or exhibitions in other areas
- the cost of any food or refreshments
- buying equipment, such as computers, cameras, musical instruments, costumes, lights or uniforms
- entry fees for competitions, contests and exams
- prize money, awards and judges' fees for competitions
- the purchase of artworks for collections
- debt or interest on debt.
You may fund costs that are a part of your project but are not supported by the CCS, with income i.e. donations, fees, ticket sales. Include such costs and income in your budget.
Contact a CCS grant advisor
Contact a CCS grant advisor to check if the costs of your project or activity are supported.