Skip to main content

1. Do you need an alcohol off-licence?

You need an alcohol off-licence to sell or supply alcohol to be consumed away from the place of purchase.

This may include:

  • supermarket
  • grocery store
  • bottle store
  • hotel or tavern that sells alcohol to take away
  • remote sales businesses (online or mail order)
  • winery cellar door