Skip to main content
Flooding and storm events
More For information on disruptions to our services and facilities, see our closures page. Learn moreFlooding and storm events

4. What you need to apply for an alcohol off-licence

  • Original application form.
  • Copies of your new planning and building certificates.
  • Our permission in writing, if it is a council-owned building, facility or land.
  • A letter of authorisation for the consultant, if you use a consultant.
  • A copy of your social responsibility policy.
  • A photo of the main entrance.
  • A copy of the floor plans highlighting restricted or supervised areas and the main entrance.
  • A copy of your Certificate of Incorporation if you are a company.