Skip to main content
Water restrictions Restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions

1. Check if you can open this type of business in your area

If the building is not currently used for electrolysis, red vein treatment, derma rolling or stamping business call us on 09 301 0101 and ask for the planning helpdesk to check if you need a resource consent.

You will need a building consent if you are building new or changing an existing building.