Skip to main content

Apply for an exemption to the sign rules

Tap to navigate sections

2. What you will need

  • Record of Title less than three months old.
  • Locality plan or aerial photo showing where you want to put the sign.
  • Details of the Signage Bylaw 2015 clause that you want exemption from.
  • Two copies (including one unbound) of all your information and application form. If you give us a PDF electronic version, we don't need an extra hard copy.