About the plan change
The plan change aims to undertake the following:
- the addition of a single tree at 8 Eglinton Avenue to the Schedule
- amending the mapped overlay to reflect this addition by identifying the verified location of the tree at 8 Eglinton Avenue.
The following are not included in Proposed Plan Change 68 (i.e out of scope):
- addition of any other trees or groups of trees to the Schedule besides the single tree at 8 Eglinton Avenue
- deletion of existing trees or groups of trees on the Schedule
- amendments to the objectives or policy framework or to any of the rules relating to Notable trees.
If you would like to nominate a tree to be scheduled (which is outside of the scope of this plan change), see Nominate a tree to be evaluated for scheduling as a notable tree for more information on how to do this.
Notification on 23 September 2021.
Submissions close on 21 October 2021.
Summary of Decisions Requested notified on 18 November 2021.
Further submissions close on 2 December 2021.
Hearings – For more information, see the Hearing Documents.
Decision notified on 28 April 2022.
Appeals close on 9 June 2022.
Operative on 8 July 2022.
Plan change documents
Notification of summary of decisions requested documents