Pay your property rates online by credit or debit card
Utua ā-ipurangi ō reiti mā te kāri nama, kāri ā-pūtea rānei
What cards you can use
You can use Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards.
What you should know
- By using this service you accept our
terms and conditions.
- We do not collect or save credit card information.
- Allow enough time for your payment to get to us by the due date to avoid a late payment penalty.
- We will email you a payment confirmation if you provide an email address.
- If you use a credit card issued outside New Zealand, your card issuer may charge currency conversion and other fees. Contact your bank for fee information.
There is a convenience fee of 1.75 per cent for all credit and debit card online transactions.
This is a bank charge and is subject to change.
Pay online by credit or debit card
You can also manage your rates online using myAUCKLAND.
With myAUCKLAND, you will be able to:
- pay your property rates
- view all your rates balances
- invite people to access the rates information for a property.
Login to myAUCKLAND