Apply for a compliance schedule
E tono mō tētahi rārangi tohu āheitanga
What you need to apply for a compliance schedule
For the Certificate of Acceptance (CoA) applications and for the specified systems installed before 1991, you will need to submit the documents that identify:
- type of systems being installed
- location of the systems
- name of the person who will maintain, inspect and report against the system's performance standards
- year that the systems will be maintained, inspected and reported against the system's performance standards
- certification from an approved installer (with reference to the installation standard)
- testing and maintenance regime (in case of specified systems installed prior to 1991).
We will return your application if it is incomplete and request the missing information.
Compliance schedule application fee
Read fee table.
|Additional charge per specified system||$28|
Bring your completed AC2102 Application for a compliance schedule form and supporting documents to a service centre closest to you and pay by:
- MasterCard or Visa (A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies).
Send your completed AC2102
Application for a compliance schedule form, supporting documents and your cheque payment to:
Auckland Council Building Control
Private Bag 92300
What happens next
We process compliance schedule applications within 20 working days.
We will let you know the decision by email or post.
Detailed guidance on your responsibilities relating to compliance schedules