Skip to main content
COVID-19 information For information about COVID-19, visit
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 information
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

Types of resource consent

Ngā momo whakaaetanga ā-rawa

 Related topics



Landowner approvals approvalsIf you intend to use council-owned land, such as parks or reserves, then you will need to get the council's landowner approval.aspx
Contaminated land landFind out if your land is potentially contaminated and how to order a report.aspx
Subdividing in a single house zone in a single house zoneFind out what a single house zone is and what to consider if you are thinking of subdividing.aspx