Order a Land Information Memorandum (LIM)
Tono Kōrero Tuhinga ā-Whenua (LIM)
What's in a LIM
A LIM report is a summary of information that we hold on a property.
It may include information about:
- potential erosion, subsidence or slippage, flooding of any type and possible presence of hazardous substances
- private and public stormwater and sewerage drains
- rates, including any overdue rates
- building, plumbing/drainage, and resource planning consents (including notice, order or requisition affecting the land or any building)
- special conditions including NZ Historic Places Trust listings
- any information which has been notified to the council by any statutory organisation in terms of any other act
- network utility in relation to the Building Act 1991 or 2004.
Read fee table.
|Standard LIM - Up to 10 working days (does not include delivery)||$293.40|
|Urgent LIM - Up to 3 working days (does not include delivery)||$395|
Courier fees are charged at cost.
Read fee table.
|Courier service estimate||Fee|
|Auckland region, overnight||$5|
|Auckland region, same day||$10|
|North Island, overnight||$10|
|South Island, 2-3 days||$15|
|South Island, overnight||$30|
You can order a LIM by taking a completed LIM application form into one of our
Send your completed application form to:
Private Bag 92300
|Order a property file||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/buying-property/order-property-report/Pages/order-property-file.aspx||Order a property file||Find out how to order a property file and how much it costs.||aspx|
|Cancel a Land Information Memorandum (LIM)||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/buying-property/order-property-report/Pages/cancel-a-land-information-memorandum.aspx||Cancel a Land Information Memorandum (LIM)||How to cancel a LIM (standard and urgent options).||aspx|