Skip to main content
Flooding and Cyclone Gabrielle
More For information on disruptions to our services and facilities see our facility closures page Learn moreFlooding and Cyclone Gabrielle

Tono rīpoata tuku whakaaetanga tikanga ā-iwi

Order a custom resource consent report

COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – Resource consent report information

Service centres will reopen at Alert Level 2 with necessary health and safety measures in place, including physical distancing.

Use the NZ COVID Tracer app to record your visit.

Building and resource consent applications remain digital only and will only be accepted via the council's website.

To ensure the safety of our staff and customers some of our services remain unavailable at Alert Level 2, including in-person pre-application meetings and drop-in consultations with staff. Physical inspections and site visits have resumed, but only where appropriate health and safety measures, including social distancing, can be met and are adhered to.

​What a custom resource consent report can contain

A custom resource consent report is written to your specification and can include any resource consent information you choose. For example, it could include all consents related to:

  • one or more addresses in a specified area
  • a specified time period
  • a status (granted or lodged)
  • bores and/or water takes in a targeted search area
  • subdivision and resource consents for a site that have been lodged or granted in the last 10 years.

Cost of a custom resource consent report

The cost of the report is calculated on a time and materials basis.

Normal customer reports take roughly an hour to prepare.

If we anticipate a report will take longer than two hours, we may prepare a quote and ask you for confirmation to proceed with your request.

Report format

All reports are supplied electronically via email.

Subscription resource consent report

We can also produce reports of consents issued in a weekly, monthly and annual time period.

Read fee table.
DescriptionFee (Fixed charge)
Single request (monthly or weekly report) $157
Weekly (annual subscription) $1674
Monthly (annual subscription) $803

Order a custom resource consent report

See Ways to pay online for information on all payment options.


​Order now

​Order a custom report for bores or water take consents

To help make sure our report meets your requirements, complete the custom report for bores or water take form.

Information you will need to provide includes:

  • map coordinates
  • buffer zones
  • property addresses.

Email the completed the form to:

 Related topics



Consent exemptions exemptionsInformation on building work you can do yourself, owner-builder exemptions from building consents, and adding an exemption to your property file.aspxBuilding and consents
Resource consents consentsFind information on types of resource consents, how to apply, subdivisions, fees, earthworks, access ways, water permits, road naming, appeals, conditions, ongoing monitoring and more.aspxBuilding and consents
Tracking and paying for a consent application and paying for a consent applicationInformation on paying a consent invoice, requesting a refund, and tracking the progress of a consent application.aspxBuilding and consents
Removing a requisition (non-compliance) from a Land Information Memorandum (LIM) a requisition (non-compliance) from a Land Information Memorandum (LIM)Requisitions are recorded requests to remedy a land or building issue that is currently not compliant. An unresolved requisition could block the sale of a property.aspxBuying property
Subscribe to a resource consent list to a resource consent listSubscribe to a report of all the resource consents that have been lodged, or all those we have granted.aspxResource consents
Contaminated land landFind out if your land is potentially contaminated and how to order a report.aspxLand-use resource consent