A LIM report is a summary of information that we hold on a property.
It may include information about:
- potential erosion, subsidence or slippage, flooding of any type and possible presence of hazardous substances
- private and public stormwater and sewerage drains
- rates, including any overdue rates
- building, plumbing/drainage, and resource planning consents (including notice, order or requisition affecting the land or any building)
- special conditions including NZ Historic Places Trust listings
- any information which has been notified to the council by any statutory organisation in terms of any other act
- network utility in relation to the Building Act 1991 or 2004.
For more information, see
How to order a Land Information Memorandum (LIM).