Before you start
Before you contact us, these resources may help answer your questions.
You can use this online form for enquiries about geospatial data, resources or applications.
Enquiries may include:
- requesting information
- requesting a dataset
- identifying unavailable functionality in GeoMaps (if it is not a known GeoMaps issue)
- identifying errors or omissions in our data
- identifying ongoing technical disruptions
- providing feedback or recommendations.
Include as much detail as possible, such as:
- an address
- a site description
- the spatial extent you need covered
- the specific layer name
- the relevant Auckland Council publication.
Our Customer Charter explains what you can expect from us and how you can help us to deliver a high standard of customer service.
The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of your intended interaction with us and possibly for training purposes.