Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Do I need an outdoor dining licence?

Me whiwhi raihana ahau mō te kai ā-waho?

You need an outdoor dining licence for all outdoor dining areas on public land.

This includes:

 Related topics