Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Outdoor dining licences

Raihana mō te kai ā-waho noa

 Related topics



Open a food business a food businessApply for food registration, national programmes, food control plans, food inspections, renew your food registration, change your food business.aspx
Local Alcohol Policy Alcohol PolicyThe Local Alcohol Policy outlines the location, number and trading hours for alcohol businesses in different areas. It is presently under appeal.aspx