About the notice of requirement
NoR lodged by Auckland Transport for a new designation to upgrade Waihoehoe Road east of Fitzgerald Road to Drury Hills Road to a two lane arterial with separated active transport facilities.
Project D3 in Drury Arterials Network package lodged by Te Tupu Ngātahi Supporting Growth Alliance. Please refer to Part F of the Assessment of Effects on the Environment
The key features of the proposed upgrade include:
- Widening of Waihoehoe Road from its current general width of 20m to enable a 24m wide two-lane cross-section including separated active transport facilities
- Localised widening around the existing intersections to accommodate for the two proposed roundabouts
- Batter slopes to enable widening of the corridor, and associated cut and fill activities.
- Vegetation removal along the existing road corridor
- Areas for construction related activities including site compounds, construction laydown, the regrade of driveways and construction traffic manoeuvring.
The works described for the Projects could be carried out in stages as urban development occurs surrounding the Project area.
Lodged on 28 January 2021.
Notified on 22 April 2021.
Submissions close on 21 May 2021.
Hearings – For more information, see the Hearing Documents.
Recommendation notified on 28 April 2022.
Decision notified on 23 June 2022.
Appeals close on 15 July 2022.
Notice of requirement documents
Direction from Chair of Hearing Panel