About the notice of requirement
noR lodged by Auckland Transport for a new designation to upgrade Jesmond Road and Waihoehoe Road West to a four lane Frequent Transit Network arterial with active transport facilities.
Project D2 in Drury Arterials Network package lodged by Te Tupu Ngātahi Supporting Growth Alliance. Please refer to Part E of the Assessment of Effects on the Environment
Key features of the proposed upgrades common to each of the Project sections include:
- A typically 28m or 30m wide road with four lanes and separated active transport facilities
- Localised widening around the existing intersections to accommodate for vehicle queuing and tie-ins and active transport facilities/crossings
- Batter slopes and retaining to enable widening of the corridor and/or stormwater wetland construction, and associated cut and fill activities (noting the indicative design of these are based on the existing land form and urban development adjoining these areas may change the work requirements).
- Vegetation removal along the existing road corridor
- Areas for construction related activities including site compounds, construction laydown, bridge works area, the re-grade of driveways and construction traffic manoeuvring
The works described for the Projects could be carried out in stages as urban development occurs surrounding the Project area.
Lodged: 28 January 2021.
Notice of requirement documents